Elegant extractor hood with three output levels and up to 350 m³ / h exhaust air
Space-saving head-free hood for freedom of movement over the hob.
Luxury for the kitchen: 3-part glass front with integrated touch control panel.
Now there is shine and atmosphere in the kitchen – and
the Klarstein Antonia extractor hood also eliminates steam and food odours.
The extractor hood can be easily used in recirculation mode. Two optional activated
carbon filters (item 10032844) are required for odour filtering.
• Energy efficiency class: B
• Maximum exhaust air output up to 350 m³ / h
• Fluid dynamic efficiency class: D
• Lighting efficiency class A
• Grease trapping class: D
• Sound power level: 64 dB
• Recirculation mode: Optionally required 2 activated carbon filters (item 10032844)
for odour filtering
• Power consumption motor: 65 watts
• Power consumption hob lighting: 2 x 1.5 watts
• Power supply: 220 – 240 V ~ | 50 Hz
• 1 x extractor hood
• 2 x flue cover
• 1 x exhaust hose
• 1 x assembly material
• Multilingual instruction manual
• Dimensions (maximum unit dimensions): approx. 90 x 39 x 32.5 cm (WxHxD without flue
• Dimensions of the flue cover (one part): approx. 23 x 40 x 16.5 cm (WxHxD)
• Flue cover height: approx. 40 – 78 cm
• Exhaust air hose: approx. 15 x 163 cm (ØxL)
• Cable length: approx. 130 cm
• Weight: approx. 15.25 kg
THREE PERFORMANCE LEVELS: The Antonia cooker extractor hood from Klarstein makes short work of haze and fumes over the hob. With three different power levels, the device’s work output can be easily adapted to the needs of your cooking process.
LED LAMPS: At the highest power level, it transports up to 350 m³ / h of exhaust air from the kitchen and can also cope with the preparation of several courses. Two switchable LED cooktop lamps allow a clear view of pans and pots at any time.
DESIGN: The Antonia is particularly attractive thanks to its elegant front made of three glamorous glass segments. So that nothing breaks the elegant look, all control elements are integrated directly into the surface as a touch panel with display.
ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER: The Antonia cooker extractor hood from Klarstein can also be easily used in recirculation mode. Please note: two optional activated carbon filters (can be found under item 10032844) are required for odour filtering.
Please be advised that this device comes with a licensed EU to UK converter plug attached. Therefore, we will open the package and pre-install it for your convenience prior to shipping.