Elegant extractor hood with energy efficiency class B, three power levels and up to
350 m³ / h exhaust air output.
Economical operation with energy efficiency class B and everything in view thanks to
switchable hob lighting.
Includes washable aluminium grease filter, convertible to recirculation mode with
Best air in the kitchen: the Klarstein Alessia cooker extractor hood gives kitchens
an elegant highlight and sweeps away steam and haze that arise while cooking.
• Energy efficiency class B
• Exhaust air output up to 350 m³ / h
• Lighting efficiency class A
• Class for degree of fat separation: D
• Class for fluid dynamic efficiency: D
• Airborne noise emission: 54-64 dB
• Energy consumption: 29 kWh / year
• Convertible to recirculation mode with activated carbon filter (article 10032844)
• Power supply: 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
• 1 x extractor hood
• 2 x flue cover
• 1 x exhaust hose
• 1 x check valve
• 1 x assembly set (wall bracket, dowels, screws)
• Multilingual instruction manual
• Dimensions (without flue cover): approx. 90 x 29 x 29 cm (WxHxD)
• Dimensions (with flue cover): approx. 90 x 70 x 29 cm (WxHxD)
• Flue cover height: approx. 40 – 75 cm (H)
• Power cord length: approx. 130 cm
• Weight: approx. 7.8 kg
BEST AIR IN THE KITCHEN: The Klarstein Alessia extractor hood gives kitchens an elegant highlight and sweeps away steam and haze that arise while cooking. The Alessia head-free hood by Klarstein: high-performance, glassy luxury for every kitchen!
HEAD-FREE HOOD: The Alessia head-free hood provides high performance in recirculation mode for haze-free air in small to medium-sized kitchens. Three power levels provide exhaust air output and adapt the wall-mounted hood to the amount of cooking.
SPACE-SAVING CONSTRUCTION: The shapely construction of the hood, which gives the head the necessary freedom of movement when cooking, is particularly practical. The exhaust air hood hardly needs any space in the depth, making installation easy.
COOKING SURFACE LIGHTING: Ventilation and lighting can be easily controlled via the front operating section of the Alessia hood. The switchable light with energy-saving LED lamps ensures good visibility of the pots and pans on the stove at all times.
MODERN DESIGN: In addition to the performance data, the wall-mounted hood impresses as a luxurious piece of kitchen equipment: the black front made of glossy safety glass gives it a modern look, which is complemented by a stainless steel flue cover.